Child(ren) Held Hostage

I hope this Blog will prove helpful in the recognition and useful in deterrence of Parental Alienation.

I will undoubtedly be using this blog in part as a therapeutic venue. I will also use this blog as a communication portal to my children if they should choose to use it.

"Parental Alienation is about parents who place their own selfish needs above those of their defenseless children and in doing so, they deny them their right to love and be loved by both parents. Alienators do not fit the stereotype of the deficient and ill-equipment parent. Instead, these parents are generally articulate, resourceful, and competent in all other aspects of their lives – except in the realm of parenting. In fact, these individuals might easily be mistaken for ideal parents, except to the properly informed, because they profess love and concern for their children. What sets these individuals apart from other dysfunctional parents is their overwhelming commitment to meeting their own needs first. In doing so, they destroy the relationship their children have with the other parent – at whatever cost. ” Dr. Reena Sommer - Internationally Recognized Divorce and Custody Consultant
Don't forget to click on one of the videos below for powerful information!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today's Ponders....

Had some thoughts pop in mind this morning. Thought that I would share them. Your mom made a big deal out of my denouncing Ken Jenkins as my father. She tried to use that denouncement against me. Now I need to speak this through.
This sperm donor was responsible for giving me life as I did for my child(ren). He did absolutely nothing for me or to me, and I was chastised by your mom for not accepting him as my father?
Your mom denounces Jack Peacock, (who adopted me) as my father, who for the biggest part raised me, clothed me, fed me, loved me, and stood by me (to a certain point) even when I was wrong (as he taught me through his actions that there are consequences for everything a person does). She said that he wasn't my real father and therefore wasn't your grandfather. He was no part of you. He said no to your mom and didn't bow down to her.

Now for some thoughts!

Mark Conners who your mother announces as my father and as your grandfather paid for much of your moms legal fight to keep me away from you. He did unspeakable things to your uncle and myself when we were very young. Things that would want me to keep him away from my child(ren). Yet your mom says he is your grandfather? I wonder how much time you actually spent with him? While he was paying her legal fees? After he was no longer paying? At what point does or did he stop being your grandfather? By the way, Mark Conners also adopted your Uncle Kenny and I at a very young age! He did very little in the way of raising me...

Your mom announces Tom L. as her father yet that presents a whole new dilemma as she was adopted by him when she was very young. Is he your grandfather? Is he her real father or what? What has he done for your mom? A free meal or money?

Well then there's Bob B. who admittedly is your moms real father yet he never clothed her, fed her, or even acknowledged her till we introduced Matthew to him in N. Wilksboro when he was a toddler. Even then he refused to openly acknowledge her as he stated that it would disrupt his life and life for him would end as he knew it if his wife and sons found out about her. Is he your grandfather? Is his present wife Margaret B. your grandmother? Are his sons, your mom's brothers? Are they your uncles? Have they done anything for your mom? He gave her life!

Okay, then there's Teri. He didn't adopt your mom. He wasn't a sperm donor...or...mmmmm?
I wonder who your mom announces as her father? Bob, who gave her life? Tom, who adopted her? Teri, who married her mom? So if Teri didn't adopt her, give her life and is married to your grandmother, is he still your moms father, your grandfather?

This can boggle the mind! Well, on to the next question I suppose!

No comments: