Child(ren) Held Hostage

I hope this Blog will prove helpful in the recognition and useful in deterrence of Parental Alienation.

I will undoubtedly be using this blog in part as a therapeutic venue. I will also use this blog as a communication portal to my children if they should choose to use it.

"Parental Alienation is about parents who place their own selfish needs above those of their defenseless children and in doing so, they deny them their right to love and be loved by both parents. Alienators do not fit the stereotype of the deficient and ill-equipment parent. Instead, these parents are generally articulate, resourceful, and competent in all other aspects of their lives – except in the realm of parenting. In fact, these individuals might easily be mistaken for ideal parents, except to the properly informed, because they profess love and concern for their children. What sets these individuals apart from other dysfunctional parents is their overwhelming commitment to meeting their own needs first. In doing so, they destroy the relationship their children have with the other parent – at whatever cost. ” Dr. Reena Sommer - Internationally Recognized Divorce and Custody Consultant
Don't forget to click on one of the videos below for powerful information!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another wonderful day coming to a close...

Today has been a great day. One of my better days I suppose. How can I ask for any more than I already have.  Certainly my life could be more fulfilling if the child(ren) were in my life. I will continue to pray that someday we will have some kind of relationship, even if it is for Matthew to kick my ass as Gordan Miller (one of many of your mom's attorney's) put it. So sad that this was said in front of him. What do people think? What kind of morals do they have?
Talking about controversy, Gordan Miller was/is an attorney and supposedly studying (at the time of your mothers employ) to become a minister.
What was that all about? Sounds to me that there was some sort of struggle within. Just a thought. I used to think that I wanted to be an attorney. After what I have seen, not on your life or mine! How can attorney's practice family law? The only conclusion I can come to is that they have to be somewhat of a sociopath.

Spoke to an old friend today. He and his wife are going through some things that threaten their marriage. I will continue to pray for their survival. Their troubles remind me that I am blessed that I have a wife that loves me and that I love. Our relationship has had some ups and downs yet we continue to do all the right things to ensure that we can always survive any difficulty that comes our way. We were mostly tried when it came to trying to have you remain in our lives.

By the grace of God we were able to turn it over to him and we survived. This is the key to all threats.
We hope that you both have Jesus in your hearts and allow him to take over and guide you. It can be difficult but well worth the surrender.

Today I ask for forgiveness and I ask that the two of you are safe and you have all of your needs met.

Love to you both,

No comments: