Child(ren) Held Hostage

I hope this Blog will prove helpful in the recognition and useful in deterrence of Parental Alienation.

I will undoubtedly be using this blog in part as a therapeutic venue. I will also use this blog as a communication portal to my children if they should choose to use it.

"Parental Alienation is about parents who place their own selfish needs above those of their defenseless children and in doing so, they deny them their right to love and be loved by both parents. Alienators do not fit the stereotype of the deficient and ill-equipment parent. Instead, these parents are generally articulate, resourceful, and competent in all other aspects of their lives – except in the realm of parenting. In fact, these individuals might easily be mistaken for ideal parents, except to the properly informed, because they profess love and concern for their children. What sets these individuals apart from other dysfunctional parents is their overwhelming commitment to meeting their own needs first. In doing so, they destroy the relationship their children have with the other parent – at whatever cost. ” Dr. Reena Sommer - Internationally Recognized Divorce and Custody Consultant
Don't forget to click on one of the videos below for powerful information!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy 18th Birthday...

So it has been almost a year since I've posted mostly due to my daughter coming upon this blog. By that I am saying that it took some of the umph out of posting. I was losing why I started the blog in the first place.  I needed a break as I felt that the postings were becoming more about why the time we lost together and about the time we were going to miss out on, the way it is. Happy Birthday.

This blog was leaning more towards feelings of what happened rather than how to help fight the ghastly effects of PAS.

 I pondered on what spiritual, encouraging, or earth moving words to use to wish my daughter "Happy 18th Birthday" so that she may truly know how I feel about her and wishing her the best for today and always. Happy Birthday.

Once again I find myself perplexed and so must resign (once again) to the notion that I cannot control others and what is in their mind and hearts. Too much time has passed without her in my life or me in hers. Happy Birthday.

I realize that today I will spend much of the day (as I do many days) praying for her wellness both physically and emotionally. I agonize over what has been, what is, and what will or will not be. Happy Birthday.

I owe my daughter everything, yet I owe her nothing. I am half responsible for giving contribution in making this day possible. Happy Birthday.

I hope that my daughter will always remember those moments that connected us so that she in turn will know why I wholeheartedly miss and love her. Happy Birthday

Today is about you, my daughter. Today is your day just as everyday is your day. I hope you have a great day today and everyday brings you closer to your dreams. Happy Birthday

While I try to hold back the tears from the pain that comes from having you as a daughter, the tears flow freely from knowing that today is joyous by just knowing you are my daughter. Happy Birthday

Today is lost but not forgotten.

I love you and Happy 18th Birthday Pee Pee Pie

No comments: