Child(ren) Held Hostage

I hope this Blog will prove helpful in the recognition and useful in deterrence of Parental Alienation.

I will undoubtedly be using this blog in part as a therapeutic venue. I will also use this blog as a communication portal to my children if they should choose to use it.

"Parental Alienation is about parents who place their own selfish needs above those of their defenseless children and in doing so, they deny them their right to love and be loved by both parents. Alienators do not fit the stereotype of the deficient and ill-equipment parent. Instead, these parents are generally articulate, resourceful, and competent in all other aspects of their lives – except in the realm of parenting. In fact, these individuals might easily be mistaken for ideal parents, except to the properly informed, because they profess love and concern for their children. What sets these individuals apart from other dysfunctional parents is their overwhelming commitment to meeting their own needs first. In doing so, they destroy the relationship their children have with the other parent – at whatever cost. ” Dr. Reena Sommer - Internationally Recognized Divorce and Custody Consultant
Don't forget to click on one of the videos below for powerful information!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Remembering when...

                     My daughter, me, and my daughters grandmother in a before...picture. This was taken at your, (Brooke) grandmothers house by Matthew during a "supervised visitation" period setup by your mother and grandmother. The "supervised visitation" was ordered because it was alleged that I threatened to take you and your brother away from your mother and she would never see you again. Since your grandmother worked for the Forsyth County Sheriffs Department and agreed to supervise visitations, this somehow gave validity to the allegation and steered the decision to make it "supervised in the first place. Amazingly, after the first couple of visits, the ink on the order hadn't had time to dry before your grandmother refused to continue "supervised visitation". It was alleged that I was whispering inappropriate things to you and Matthew about stealing you from your mother and she would never see you again though your grandmother stated she "never actually heard me say anything inappropriate". Who stole who???
                       The date on the picture is wrong, it was actually 2000-2001. I doubt that my daughter, you, Brooke would ever have the chance to see this and other pictures forthcoming on this blog. That is a part of the alienatiors tactics, to keep the child from seeing evidence of good times, or developing any more happy times.
It breaks my heart over and over that my baby girl was denied her right to love her father and to continue to enjoy a daughter, father relationship. I have always believed that I divorced your mom, not you kids! You should not have suffered. I am truly sorry...No matter how nasty, ugly, hateful, and manipulative you have been and will be towards me and the people in my life, I will always love you kids unconditionally for the rest of my life even though I don't intend on ever having you in my life. You will always be on my mind and it never gets easier knowing what you have lost and have lost out on.
I love and miss you...always,

No comments: