Child(ren) Held Hostage

I hope this Blog will prove helpful in the recognition and useful in deterrence of Parental Alienation.

I will undoubtedly be using this blog in part as a therapeutic venue. I will also use this blog as a communication portal to my children if they should choose to use it.

"Parental Alienation is about parents who place their own selfish needs above those of their defenseless children and in doing so, they deny them their right to love and be loved by both parents. Alienators do not fit the stereotype of the deficient and ill-equipment parent. Instead, these parents are generally articulate, resourceful, and competent in all other aspects of their lives – except in the realm of parenting. In fact, these individuals might easily be mistaken for ideal parents, except to the properly informed, because they profess love and concern for their children. What sets these individuals apart from other dysfunctional parents is their overwhelming commitment to meeting their own needs first. In doing so, they destroy the relationship their children have with the other parent – at whatever cost. ” Dr. Reena Sommer - Internationally Recognized Divorce and Custody Consultant
Don't forget to click on one of the videos below for powerful information!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day...

Someone very special to me told me many years ago that we have proven that it doesn't take the same  blood running through your veins to be true family. How true this is!
I received several calls on fathers day from some very special family. Some are blood related and others were not. Totally unexpected and heart felt. Meant the world to me. Thanks for thinking of me!

I did not expect to hear from Brooke or Matthew so I certainly didn't disappoint myself.  I felt bad for a moment, not for me, as I do not have any expectations from or of them. It is what it is. I felt bad for them and all of the other broken relationships that is caused from the effects of PAS.

Had an awesome day yesterday and spent the day relaxing. Great cookout with friends in the evening! Most of all, my better half and I enjoyed most of the day together alone. We look forward to spending alone time together and enjoy spending time with the new people in our lives. It seems that we are on a new adventure  and we are soaking it up.  The world is so big and there is much to do and learn! Here we go!

We pray that our loved ones are safe in their journey's,

Love to them,
Me

No comments: