Child(ren) Held Hostage

I hope this Blog will prove helpful in the recognition and useful in deterrence of Parental Alienation.

I will undoubtedly be using this blog in part as a therapeutic venue. I will also use this blog as a communication portal to my children if they should choose to use it.

"Parental Alienation is about parents who place their own selfish needs above those of their defenseless children and in doing so, they deny them their right to love and be loved by both parents. Alienators do not fit the stereotype of the deficient and ill-equipment parent. Instead, these parents are generally articulate, resourceful, and competent in all other aspects of their lives – except in the realm of parenting. In fact, these individuals might easily be mistaken for ideal parents, except to the properly informed, because they profess love and concern for their children. What sets these individuals apart from other dysfunctional parents is their overwhelming commitment to meeting their own needs first. In doing so, they destroy the relationship their children have with the other parent – at whatever cost. ” Dr. Reena Sommer - Internationally Recognized Divorce and Custody Consultant
Don't forget to click on one of the videos below for powerful information!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I wish my daughter (Brooke) a very Happy 17th Birthday and hope and pray for all good things for her.
It is our greatest wish that she is well and happy. We miss her and always think about her and wish we were a part of her life. As with all of her birthdays, I always had Brooke a party and a cake that I made myself. We always celebrated her birthday after the fact until I wised up and celebrated the first opportunity we were together prior to her birthday. We would often try to recreate or create special occasions so that Brooke would have the best of both worlds. Children deserve both worlds. I never knew when I would see her again. Some sort of allegation from her mother just before the holidays would come up and I would be forced back to court to defend myself and retain so called court ordered visitation.  I can't help but wonder what uses the money spent on legal stuff could have been used for?!
e
This was the last party we had for Brooke with her friends at Pizza Hut.

The same party she didn't have, the party that Brooke adamantly denied having.

Here is your cake!



No comments: